Saturday, April 25, 2020

Luscious for TSOT

The prompt at Try Stampin' on Tuesday was "luscious", and it came along with a sketch as well (posted further below).  I decided to play along using way more flowers and layers than I would usually use.  


Now the sketch had a circle that was the center focal point.  I changed that up a bit with a sentiment that spans across my card.  


Not my normal, but a challenge for sure, and a fun card to create.

I hope you found some time to create today.

Debbie



Supplies Used - Aloha
Stamps and Dies:  Tropically Yours (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink & Embossing:  Coral Cabana, Grass Skirt, Limoncello, All That Jazz, Grape Crush and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Green Apple Cardstock (The Stamps of Life);
Other:  Golden Sunset Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Sequins (Hai)

3 comments:

  1. Super luscious, Debbie!!! Love the tropical colors and your sentiment! Thank you for sharing your little piece of paradise with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Debbie - perfect for "luscious," and I LOVE that sentiment, lol! Such fun colors and embellies, too... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it. ive always wanted to make a card similar to this. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete