Saturday, January 4, 2020

Shopping Our Stash - Special Delivery

I love the concept of "Shopping Our Stash" . . . using supplies that we have on hand.  I dug thru my stash of supplies to create a holiday card, and really dug deep for this one.  I had a box of supplies from an old Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, lots of pattern paper left.  Created a simple card using one of the panel pieces. 


Used the border with the cars and trees that matched up well to the panel with Santa and his presents and tree . . . 


There is one less box in my craft room.  Barely noticeable, so I should likely come back and play some more.  

Cheers . . . go create!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable card. That it is from "shopping your stash" makes it more fun. I think that is going to be one of my motto for this year. I have tons of unfinished projects that would clear space if I use them. Thanks for the idea, Debbie. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete