Saturday, January 4, 2020

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

First holiday card of 2020, and of course I would choose to use some of my favorite products, including some House Mouse stamps.  This one was inspired by the House Mouse & Friends Monthly Challenge.


My watercolor background was created using one of my favorite stencils from Catherine Pooler Designs.  


I love the little candy canes that circle the mug. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 


Supplies Used - Thoughts of You Warm My Heart
Stamps and Dies:  Rose Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); House Mouse Christmas Cheer Mice Mini Stamp (Stampendous);
Ink & Embossing:  Black Onyx (Versafine); Clear Melt It Powder (Wow); Worn Lipstick, Walnut Stain (Distress Inks, Ranger);
Paper:  Strathmore Watercolor; Desert Storm (Neenah); Licorice (The Stamps of Life);
Other: Heart Epoxy Stickers (Doodlebug);

4 comments:

  1. Cute card with a great stenciled background. I like your cute little enamel heart you added, too. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stenciled background is gorgeous! I love this stamp, they are so cute enjoying a warm drink. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Debbie
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Debbie :-) the little mousie image is adorable and I love the stencilled background, very lovely design :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete