Saturday, January 18, 2020

House Mouse . . . Food and Drink Inspired

The current challenge at House Mouse & Friends is all about food and drink.

What says food for a House Mouse more than cheese!!!!  Cheese, glorious cheese.


 Gouda . . . and a strip of vellum for my sentiment. And it is just floating above my colored image. 


I love trying to find the perfect sentiment to go with my House Mouse stamps.

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Age Only Matters if Your Cheese
Stamps and Dies:  birthdaygreetings2stamp (The Stamps of Life); Gouda Wish House Mouse (Stampendous);
Ink & Embossing:  Versafine; Clear EP (Ranger); Various Distress Inks for Watercolor; Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Lemonade and Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Watercolor Paper (Canson); Vellum (Bazzill)
Other: Wink of Stella Clear;

No comments:

Post a Comment