Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stamp of Approval Release Day

It is that day!  Stamp of Approval Release Day!

What is Stamp of Approval?  Well, you can check it out here.  It is not a kit.  It is a collection of amazing, exclusive dies and stamps.  You can also get more information at Catherine Pooler's blog - here

This is the third collection that has come out, and it is AMAZING.  While it is being released today, I had the chance to play with it the last few days.  The theme is birthday, but that's not to say that you can't use the collection on more than just birthday!  I promise you I will show you ways to use it on other types of cards, as it is fabulous and I can't way to go beyond birthday themed cards. 

Just to give you an idea of how awesome, here is a sneak peek of a card that I made at StampNation for this week's challenge . . .


Remember that is only a sneak peek.  If you want to see my full card, you can check it out at StampNation (my favorite crafty place). 



Here is a card that I made using the second collection . . .



And here is a card that I made using the first collection . . .


Love all of my collections. 

I hope you will check out StampNation.  And I hope you find some time to create today. 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment