Sunday, February 28, 2016

Merry Mojo Monday

Every once in a while I like to combine the Merry Monday challenge with the Mojo Monday challenge, and when I saw the two this week, I knew exactly where I was going.

The challenge at Merry . . .


The sketch at Mojo . . .


And here is my card . . .


I love this Lil' Inkers Jingle Bell die, and my mind went right to it when I saw these two challenges. 


I hope you found some time to be creative this weekend.  Cheers! 


Supplies Used - Merry Mojo Monday
Stamps: Jolly and Joyful Sentiments (Lil' Inkers)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Basic Black (Stampin' Up), POW Silver (American Crafts), Dear Santa (Photo Play)
Accessories:  Jolly Word Die and Jingle Bell Die Sets (Lil' Inkers), Silver Thread (DMC), 1 1/8 Circle Punch (EK Success), Metallic Silver Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


3 comments:

  1. Love your silver bells against that pretty red paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is perfect for jingle bells, Debbie! And the jingle bells are perfect for Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! I love your mix and match sentiment, and the glittery jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete