Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Merry Card for CASology

Today's card was inspired by the cue card at CASology.


I used supplies that were on hand from a Studio Calico kit.



Admittedly, I was especially excited to try my hand using that decorative masking tape. 

I hope you find some time to create today . . . and perhaps use up some old supplies in your stash!  


Supplies Used - Merriest
Cardstock:  Studio Calico*
Pattern Paper:  Studio Calico*
Stamps:  City Stamp Set (Life.Love.Paper)*
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:   Stampin' Up
Other:  Sentiment Masking Tape from Studio Calico* and Enamel Dots from Twine + Ink*

*Items noted were from Studio Calico Park Avenue Card Kit


2 comments:

  1. Always SO good to use up existing stash! This is very pretty. Like your alternative colour scheme, and that twisted knot adds wonderful interest! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non-traditional color scheme on this wonderful holiday design! Pretty decorative papers and I too love that twisted knot!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete