Tuesday, December 22, 2015

All Dies and No Ink for Simon Says Stamp

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week was Die Crazy!  So I wanted to go with a card that had no stamping at all.  I practically had to lock up my ink!


I used paper and embellishments from my December Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, but steered clear of any stamps so I could focus on the dies.  The dies used were Stitched Rentables, Jingle Snowflakes and Happy Winter and Christmas . . . all from Simon Says Stamp. 


It's definitely a different card for me, but I do like the incorporation of all the dies with my kit supplies.

I hope you find some time to create! 


Supplies Used - Happy Christmas
Cardstock:  Simon Says Stamp* and American Crafts POW Paper
Pattern Paper:  Pink Fresh Studio Christmas Wishes*
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles, Jingle Snowflakes, and Happy Winter and Christmas, all from Simon Says Stamp
Other:  Jillibean Soup Sticky Sequins*

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful mix of dies for your card, Debbie, and the perfect background in that Pink Fresh paper! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete