Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lots of Layers for Heart 2 Heart

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart was to use at least five layers on your creation.  I have a hard time not using layers, so this was like opening the flood gates.  With my newest Sparkle & Shine paper in hand, I created some layers . . .


I may have gotten carried away!  The "December 25" banner is on a stripe banner, which is on a white circle, which is on a Slate scallop circle, which is on a slate rectangle, which is on a hounds-tooth pattern piece, which is on a slate mat, which is on a pattern mat which is on a white mat which is on a card base!  Is that ten?  (I need therapy!)


 I may have just undone years of hard work trying to keep my layers to a minimum.  But I had a lot of fun doing it.

Supplies Used
CTMH Sparkle & Shine Kit
CTMH Inks and Embellishments
Twinery Twine



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! No therapy needed in my opinion...at least not for your cardmaking. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carried away? Never! It's just perfect for the H2H challenge of lots of layers! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete