Friday, November 29, 2013

Heart 2 Heart - Game On

I was wandering the Disney parks in Florida when this Heart 2 Heart Challenge was released, and I was stumped to think of what I might have that was game related.  But it occurred to me . . . while on vacation I was missing hockey games.  My husband and I have season tickets.  So what says game on like a skating penguin from the Wintery Wishes set (I was tempted to draw him little stick and puck). 


There are two layers to this card.  A larger layer where I created my own background with the snowflakes.  The smaller layer on top has the penguin stamped on it and I used the Sparkle & Shine Washi tape which is a great accent.  I had a tough time showing the beautify of that silver tape!  I also used scraps of the Sparkle & Shine paper for the hat and scarf. 

Another fun challenge from Heart 2 Heart! 

All product used is CTMH. 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, I love that stamp set and I love the Washi tape - great job and thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Love the design of your card and all of the elements. Great card! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete