Friday, June 28, 2024

Give Me a Smile, Crocodile

"Outdoor Summer Fun" is the theme at Make My Monday Challenge. I pulled out some images and got busy creating a scene for some swimmers! 


I started by creating some watercolor waves, and then created my cloudy background piece. 



And then I got busy creating my scene with my die cuts and accents, right down to the Glossy Accents on the snorkel mask. 


I hope you have some time to get crafty or have some summer fun.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Swimmers

Stamps and Dies:  Smile Crocodile Stamp Set and Dies (Pink & Main); Postage Stamp Edge Dies (Simon Says Stamp); Spring Showers Dies and Stitched Wavy Backdrop (Lawn Fawn); Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil' Inker Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink (Ranger); Midnight and Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks); Jet Black (Lawn Fawn) Copic Markers;

Paper: Watercolor Paper (Ranger); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Over the Rainbow Pattern Paper  (Honey Bee);

Other: Crystal Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger);


2 comments:

  1. I'm smiling, but also thinking, no way am I swimming with crocodiles, no matter how cute they look. Its a great card and a lot of details like the glossy accents on the goggles. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it definitely gave me a smile. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete