Monday, May 27, 2024

Life is Brew-tiful

The challenge at Just Us Girls was Anything Goes Stencil, and I adore stencils and the great techniques using them. No question the pastes and mediums can be messy, but they add some amazing texture and pop to a card. I used Pops of Color as my medium for this one.

I also adore coffee. A cup of dark roast black coffee is my morning friend! With stencil in hand, I combined supplies from Catherine Pooler and Newton's Nook to create this card.


The Pops of Color was also used to color the flowers on the stamped coffee mug, so it matched quite nicely.


Color, dimension and shine. I hope you get a chance to get inky today!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Life is Brew-tiful

Stamps and Dies:   Life is Brew-tiful Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink:  Midnight, Sand Castle, In the Park (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Happy Mama Pattern Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs;

Other:  Bitty Sparkles (Close To My Heart); Mugs Stencil (Newton's Nook); Pearl Lemon Pops of Color (Scrapbook.com); 





2 comments:

  1. This is a terrific card, Debbie! I like the shimmer and shine. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete