Monday, May 23, 2022

With a Little Help From My Friends

Created a little card with lots of friends on it.  My pups are my best friends!  I was inspired by the prompt at Little Red Wagon

A friend gifted this stamp to me a few months ago, and I created a card with little pups that were gray and black.  I wanted to try a similar card full of friends in a rainbow of colors.  So I became one with ROYGBP for this card. 

I rainbow-a-tized the classes on the outside of the card, and the pups stamped on the inside of the card.  

And here's a better look at the inside . . .

Precious pups!  

I hope you find some time to create a friendship card today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Friend

Stamps and Dies:  Darby & McKenzie Stamp (Impression Obsession); Friend Die w/Shadow (stray from my desk)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Party Dress, Orange Crush, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuchsia (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Accent Opaque Cardstock; Clear Gloss, Black Gloss and Stardust Pens (Sakura);

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! Those pups are absolutely fabulous!! I love the design, the colours and those wonderful heart-shaped sun glasses!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete