Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Just Add L . . . for Lemons!

Just Add Ink had the prompt of "Just Add L".  I had to go with lemons and lemonade.  

The saying is always appropriate for when times are rough, so I couldn't resist.  I tried to keep it as simple as possible. And of course my inside sentiment, while not pictured, finishes this familiar quote. 

I hope you find some time to cut, paste and ink!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Lemonade

Stamps and Dies:  Make Lemonade Stamp Set  and Circle Stripe Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers; 

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Paisley Park Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


1 comment:

  1. Lemonade & Lemons...Perfect! Lovely take on this weeks "L" challenge, thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete