Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Creating a Scene for Seize the Birthday

Yep!  I got so excited I created a scene for Seize the Birthday.  And for this one, I went "pasture" birthday.

I am horrible at sending cards on time, so had to do a belated sentiment on this one. 

Loved playing with this Lawn Fawn set which is an older set in my stash!  

I hope you found some time to create a scene!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - It's Pasture Birthday

Stamps and Dies:  Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape, Hey There Stamp Set and Dies, Reveal Wheel Puffy Cloud Add On Dies (Lawn Fawn)

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Copic Markers; Lime Rickey and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Kiwi Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Hello Sunshine Remix (Lawn Fawn);

Other: Diamond and Black Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

 

No comments:

Post a Comment