Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Seahorse Inspired

I was inspired to create a card by the If You Give A Crafter a Cookie challenge.  Interestingly enough, I had a stamp set that was part of my collection that was calling my name, but was also from a class that I never got around to taking.  When I saw that seahorse cookie, I had to go dig the set out. 

So here is my card . . .


 Fun set to play with.  And glad I was inspired to pull out the set and dig into the class. 


Cheers, and hope you find some time to create. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Just Fishing For Some News
Stamps and Dies:  Fish2Stamp and Under the Sea Stamps and Dies (The Stamps of Life); Dotted Tags and Scallop Rectangle Dies (Sizzix);
Ink & Embossing:  Green Apple, Ocean, Tangerine, Kiwi, Sky and Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life);
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Glossy White, Green Apple Cardstock (The Stamps of Life);
Other: Twine (The Stamps of Life); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment