Sunday, August 5, 2018

Gingerbread Squad

So addicted to my stash of stuff, and Addicted to Stamps and More inspired me to create a Christmas card this week. 

Here is my card . . .


I'm not always into stamping and fussy cutting, but my little gingerbread guys needed to pop off this card.  


So loving that pattern paper and those little die cut guys.  I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Gingerbread Squad
Stamps and Dies:  Christmas Squad Stamps (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Rockin' Red and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper: Solar White and Desert Storm (Neenah); Milk and Cookies Paper (Doodlebug);
Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); White Signo Uniball Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. Your gingerbread men are so cute, Debbie! Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete