Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe

How about a little Tic-Tac-Toe?  This is my favorite way to play the game, so my thanks to Stamp Ink Paper


I went with the bottom corner and up . . . orange, Halloween, and patterned paper.


I wanted to give the impression of my critters peeking thru windows, so I stamped all for of them on the circles to put on the flip-it card.  


The little silly eyes are a fun touch!  


Rainy days go very well with ink, paper, stamps and dies!  Go get busy. 



Supplies Used - Boo to You
Stamps:  critters4halloween stamps set (The Stamps of Life)
Ink: Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Dream Collection (August Card Kit from The Stamps of Life)
Accessories:  Critters Dies (The Stamps of Life), Halloween Mix Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Silly Eyes (Pretty Pink Posh), Triple Circle Flip-it Dies (Sizzix)

1 comment: