Friday, August 28, 2015

Pretty Patterns for CAS-ual Fridays

I am absolutely hooked on some new product that I got from my Stamp of Approval box from Catherine Pooler.   It was loaded with some supplies created by CAS-ual Fridays which I used on my card for the challenge this month which was "pretty patterns".  I was also inspired by a StampNation challenge a few weeks back, which was "Friends". 


I used the Curtis Background and Girlfriend stamps to create my card, along with the Friend die, all from CAS-ual Fridays.  For the Curtis Background, I used a Hero Arts ombre ink pad, and I didn't use consistent pressure so I could get a bit of a distressed feel to it.  Love the ombre ink!  On the right side of the card base itself, I created a crisp pattern of white embossed phrases and flowers from the Girlfriend stamp, and then added the Friend die in a silver and black layer along with some sequins. 




I just love this Curtis Background stamp and the font on the Girlfriend stamps is so happy indeed!  My understanding is that while the box is sold out, the product within the box will be available for sale in 2016. 



Keep you eye on these products in 2016, and don't miss out on the next Stamp of Approval box which is already in the works.  It is going to be fabulous, I'm sure.  I know that I can't wait!

Now, go create!


Friend
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, Neenah
Stamps: Curtis Background and Girlfriend Stamps from CAS-ual Fridays
Dies:  Friend die from CAS-ual Fridays
Ink:  Hero Arts Ombre, Versamark, Ranger White Embossing Powder
Other:  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Silver Deco Sheet, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Doily from Bo Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment