Monday, March 16, 2015

Using My Stash for Virginia's View

While on my class hiatus, I managed to collect some new supplies.  I'm sharing a a challenge card for Virginia's View, whose challenge was to emboss.  I chose to heat emboss . . .



I used two types of embossing powder, both from Ranger.  One was clear and embossed on watercolor paper which I distressed with my distress markers and then sprayed with water.  The other was frosted crystal which was embossed onto the snowflake die.  It gives a subtle sparkle (very nice).  I used supplies from my January Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.   


I hope you make some time in your day today to get inky!


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Simon Says Stamp and Bee Watercolor*
Pattern Paper:  Bo Bunny Altitude Collection*
Stamps:  Hand Lettered Winter Wishes*
Ink:  Versamark, Ranger Distress Markers, Ranger embossing powders
Other:  Ranger Perfect Pearls*, Simon Says Stamp Pearls

*from Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. Truly fabulous, Debbie! GREAT use of your stash! Love the elements you chose! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete