Monday, March 23, 2015

Seizing the Sentiment for Seize the Birthday

The current challenge for Seize the Birthday included a "topping" option of making your sentiment the focal point.  I did just that using a stamp set from Avery Elle. 


I inked up a border stamp in three shades of Avery Elle pigment ink, and kept the colors a bit muted so the my sentiment would stand out.    I love the way I could piece different colors into my sentiment - the black, blue and green.  This was a fun card to make. 

Fun to play with ink and paper, as always.

 
Supplies Used - Celebrate Your Day
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Avery Elle Simply Labels and Link It Up
Dies:  Avery Elle Simply Labels
Ink:  Avery Elle Pigment Ink
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Queen & Co. Rhinestones






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love your beautiful stamped background and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete