Saturday, December 27, 2014

Welcome Baby

Today's order of business was a card to welcome a new baby girl.  I used some Paper Smooches stamps and few techniques to for this card.

I created my three background panels using the Kissables 2 stamp set from Paper Smooches along with some distress inks, water, watercolor paper and the Stitched Dies from Paper Smooches. 


I love how these panels turned out with those two shades of pink.  The "welcome" die was cut using white cardstock that I colored with distress ink.  It's a great way to match your colors.  I also did some embossing using some Wow Pink Sorbet embossing powder.  It matched the Picked Raspberry distress ink perfectly. 



 
Supplies Used - Welcome Baby
Cardstock:  The Stamps of Life , Neenah and Ranger Watercolor
Stamps:  Kissables 2 and Welcome Wagon from Paper Smooches
Dies:  Welcome and Stitched Dies
Ink:  Ranger Distress Inks, Versamark and Versafine
Ribbon:  May Arts
Other:  Essentials by Ellen Craft-a-board

No comments:

Post a Comment