Monday, December 22, 2014

A Jolly Hello for Wednesday Stamp Club

I created a card using one of my new stamps from My Favorite Things using the sketch (shown below in the supply list) from Wednesday Stamp Club.  They have some really cute sets in their last couple of releases.  Here is my card . . .



My image was colored using Copic Markers.  A closer look is shown below. 



Supplies Used - A Jolly Hello
Cardstock, Ribbon and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life October Card Kit
Stamps:  Christmas Cuteness from My Favorite Things
Dies:  Die-namics Blue Prints 11 and Die-namics Tag Builder 2 from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Versafine, Versamark, Copic Markers, Clear and White Embossing Powders from Ranger
Other:  Twine from The Twinery and Snowflake Sequin from my stash









1 comment: