Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Simon Says Stamp - Thinking of You Challenge

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp was to create a thinking of you card.  I pulled one of my favorite stamp sets which was from an old kit - Simon Says Stamp Very Special.  I love the border on the sentiment stamp.  I combined it with some supplies on hand.


I love the blue colors on this card.  They're bright and cheerful, yet also soothing.  


 I hope you are able to find some time to create! 

 

Supplies Used - Always Thinking of You
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Very Special
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Wood Veneers and rhinestones from Stampin' Up; mini-cupcake wrapper; EK Success Scallop Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering and design, Debbie! Love the additions of wood veneers! The colors are absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so so pretty. I love all your layering and your choice of patterned paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete