Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Merry & Bright Cards for Kit Kraft Wednesday

I have made so many cards with my September card kit from The Stamps of Life, so I decided to create a few more for Kit Kraft Wednesday.

This first one combined some other dies from The Stamps of Life in addition to the kit.  For this one I used the tag that was included in the kit.  


I love the soft colors of the pattern paper in the kit.  


For my second card, I created my own background on the card base using color, but then went with black and white stamping on the pattern paper for a different look on the panel.  


The embossing powder is from Ranger, and it has speckles of colored sparkle which were perfect for this card.   I'm starting to have a love, love relationship with embossed die cut sentiments! 


If you have kits, if you have supplies . . . use, use, use!  Hope you can find some time to create. 


Supplies Used - Merry & Bright Ornaments
All supplies for this card are from the October Card Kit from The Stamps of Life except those listed:

Memento Ink
Wink of Stella Pen
Ornament Club Die Set, Ornaments 2 Die Set, and Christmas Discs Die Set - all from The Stamps of Life


Supplies Used - Merry & Bright 25
All supplies for this card are from the October Card Kit from The Stamps of Life except those listed:

Versamark
Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
Versafine Black Ink
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Stampin' Up Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment