Sunday, August 31, 2014

Deck the Halls for Merry Monday

A card with a wreath was the challenge for this week's Merry Monday Challenge.  I had a holiday stamp set from Newton's Nook just waiting to be opened and inked up.  


 For this card I went with three layers of dimension in my image.  I stamped the image three times.  I colored the kitty's lower body on the base image.  I cut out and colored the wreath for my second layer.  The kitty's head and paws were layer number three. 
 

Instead of coloring the bow on the image, I tied a little bow of my own. 

One card closer to the holiday season!  




Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah and Xpress
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Newton's Holiday Mischief from Newton's Nook
Ink:  Memento and Copic Markers
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

8 comments:

  1. So cute, Debbie! Love the cat hanging from the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that little kitten is so cute! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, what a cute, cute kitten and wreath! Love how you've used the papers and sequins too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Debbie, this little kitten is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. I love the kitty an the design you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!!! What a little cutie!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that adorable image - it couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete