Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. for Mojo Monday

I created a wedding card for this week's Mojo Monday.  Here is my card . . .


I used black and white elements with a touch of a very pale blue that appears gray in these photos.  Here is the sketch:


Loving that delicate heart border die!  


This one is earmarked for someone special and will be out of my house by tomorrow!

Make some time to create this week.


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Fancy Pants Country Boutique*
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Labels and Altenew Super Script 2
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Labels, Lost at Sea Die from My Creative Time, Heart Parade from Simon Says Stamp, and Stitched Border Dies from Pretty Pink Posh
Ink:  Memento, Versamark and Stampin' Up White Embossing Powder
Ribbon:  Crinkle Ribbon*
Other:  Ki Rhinestones

*from Simon Says Stamp Oct 2012 Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment