Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - You are Missed

My Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit is up again for this little card.  The pattern paper on this one was just so beautiful, I couldn't cover it up. 


I am really enjoying this kit each month.  This was my third kit and each month is just so much fun to create.  The product coordinates so well.  This particular kit included Basic Grey paper, and the flower stamps in the stamp set coordinate with this particular paper, as you can see by that one single flower I stamped onto the peach paper.  I stamped on the paper, but also cut another one that I cut and popped onto the stamped image to give a bit of a layered look.  The kit also came with Ranger Blank Canvas White paint, and that's how I created the white dots and the flower center.  


I love that white paint center.  So fun.


Supplies Used - (All from kit except items in blue)
Cardstock:  Bazzill (from Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit)
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Fresh Cuts (from kit)
Stamps:  Thinking of You (from kit)
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Circle Card Border Die
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Tim Holtz Linen Ribbon (from kit)
Other:  Ranger Blank Canvas White Paint (from kit)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The design, colors, flowers, jute ribbon - makes me THINK SPRING! Such talent~

    ReplyDelete