Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anything Goes - Group Hugs

I absolutely love the Group Hugs set from Paper Smooches, and I wanted to use it to create my own background paper for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  I chose three of the sentiments from the stamp . . . be brave, learn to swerve and stay positive . . . and I stamped them onto a cardstock panel.  Once I had the panel filled, I lightly sponged using the same ink color. 


My border is from the Hearts die set.  I stamped one of the hearts from the Sweethearts set onto some turquoise cardstock using Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Black cardstock, twine and rhinestones finish off the card. 



Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Stamps:  Group Hugs and Sweethearts from Paper Smooches
Dies:  Hearts from Paper Smooches
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Versamark
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, The Twinery Twine, Queen & Company Rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment