Friday, October 25, 2013

Just the Ticket for Mojo Monday




I had a little fun working with my scraps and coming up with something for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.


The horizontal border was calling to me and I knew it was perfect for my Stamps of Life monthly kit.




Now I have no idea what paper company this pattern paper was originally from, because I have a habit of taking scraps from a layout and breaking them down into card size pieces.  I will say that this was a perfect paper for my stamps and dies.  The colors were bright and cheerful and the prints had a bit of texture to them.  


I used the ticket dies for the tickets and the little banner pieces peaking out at the bottom.  

For ink I used Ranger Archival, and I must say that I am loving it for stamps with detailed writing.  The images are very crisp!  

Aren't those tickets adorable!  

Supplies Used
Bazzill Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Scrap Stash
Stamps from The Stamps of Life
Dies from The Stamps of Life and Sizxix
Ribbon from Denami
Ink from Ranger (Archival)




No comments:

Post a Comment