Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh Snap!

One of the newest stamps in my collection . . . Turtles2Love . . . which is the stamp of the month from The Stamps of Life.  I joined this club during a weak moment, and my first two sets were a birthday set which I will feature in another post, and then this one.  When this one originally came, I wasn't sure about it.  But I really love it, and I have some great plans.


The paper is a bit busy . . . I believe it is PB&J from Basic Grey (picked it up at my LSS, New England Scrapbook Co. . . . which is basically where I spent my entire weekend.   I was going for some combinations of greens . . . very turle-ish . . .


I am a paper piecer . . . so I did some cutting and pasting!  


And the sketch is from Mojo Monday.



Supplies:  Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Pattern Paper, The Twinery Twine, Sizzix Border Punch (borrowed from friend - thank you Charlene), Colorbox Ink

4 comments:

  1. Love your paper piecing and that you finished your card inside, too! Congrats on winning at Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, be sure to check out this post....
    http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-244-winners.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love turtles! Very nice card with the paper piecing. Congrats on your MOJO Monday win :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete