Friday, June 29, 2012

Mmmm . . . Berry Sweet

My daughter bought some strawberries the other day, and they were so amazing.  I was literally satisfied by inhaling their sweet scent. 

And along comes my Unity Kit of the Month . . . and the challenge sketch . . . and leftover paper from a project and a card is born. 


And my design . . . which I flipped on it's side (because I can) . . .


I used three different stamps from the June Kit of the Month . . . the chevron stripe border which you can barely see on the red cardstock . . . the strawberry "you are so berry sweet" stamp (which I paper pieced using the dot paper) . . . and the strawberry border stamp which I used on the inside. 


On the inside piece I used an aqua painter to color the berries and leaves.  

A very sweet little stamp (pun intended)!  

Supplies Used:  Stampin' Up Cardstock and Designer Series Paper; Stampin' Up Inks; Close to My Heart Ribbon; Fiskars Circle Punch;  Aqua Painter; Unity June Kit of the Month


No comments:

Post a Comment