Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paper Smooches

My remedy for a stressful day is to find a card challenge and create. I love creating cards because they are like little scrapbook layouts. And I love a challenge because it provides direction for me, much like following a map.

Today I turned to the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge . . .


There inspiration pictures was an interesting stretch for me . . .


One would think you would need a design with many words in blue and orange hues. Not me. I saw one orange word amongst the blue and remembered I had some paper with rows of butterflies in blue and orange. Why not single out one orange butterfly in the row of blue ones!


And a little color on the inside . . .


Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Pattern Paper - KaiserCraft (butterfly and blue) and Little Yellow Bicycle (orange stripe); Stamps - Paper Smooches Healthy Vibes; Inks - Stazon Black

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute! LOVE that you used the "caught a bug" sentiment--great use of patterned papers:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

    ReplyDelete