Monday, April 30, 2012

Great Minds!

Whenever I do a sketch challenge or a challenge inspired by a photo, I try to just look at the sketch or the photo so that I'm not swayed in any direction by the work of designers.  I like to look after, or as I'm posting my work so that I can see how different my interpretation of the inspiration, whether it be a sketch or a photo or an idea.  I am always jealous of everyone's great work, and rarely do I see that my work is close to someone else.  But I was quite close on this one. 

The KOTM Sketch from Unity was the sketch below . . .



And my design . . .



 And one of their design team members, Jimmi, created this . . .



Great minds think alike! 


Supplies: 

Cardstock - Bazzill;
Pattern Paper - Scraps from my Stash!
Scallop Circle - Stampin' Up;
Stamps - Unity March KOTM;
Ink - Stazon
Twine - The Twinery
Buttons - Clear and Simple Stamps

1 comment: