Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mojo Monday 232 - Couldn't, Shouldn't, Wouldn't

To my scraps and extra pieces bags I go to find some coordinating items. We all have them . . . those scraps of paper from projects gone by . . . bags of little embellishments we couldn't . . . shouldn't . . . wouldn't part with.

I had some scraps left from a layout I did last Spring. It was Glitz paper from their Laced With Grace line. I loved the colors then and was just as stoked about using up some of my scraps (only some . . . there are still more).

The sketch from Mojo Monday:


And my design . . .


With a little decoration on the inside too . . .


I challenge you all . . . use up those scraps!

--------------------
Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Glitz Laced With Grace
Stamps - My Creative Time (Teeny Tags Greetings)
Inks - Stampin' Up
Embellies - Glitz
Ribbon - Stampin' Up

1 comment: