Sunday, March 9, 2014

Merry Christmas for Mojo Monday

Last week was incredibly busy at work.  I always notice that when I'm busy at work, and exhausted at night, there is no "creating" happening throughout the week.  It definitely leaves me feeling "blah!"

Yesterday I spent the day with friends at a crop, and it allowed the opportunity for me to get my crafting mojo back.  And today, what better way to celebrate my mojo return than creating a card for Mojo Monday.  Here is the sketch . . .


And here is my card . . .

  

I combined stamps from three sets to create this card.  The stitching is from Paper Smooches.  The candy cane is from The Stamps of Life.  The sentiment is from Precious Remembrance. 


 
Supplies Used - Merry, Mojo Monday
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon
Stamps:  Paper Smooches, Precious Remembrance, The Stamps of Life
Dies:  Sizzix
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Button from October Afternoon, Cord Twine from Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment