Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birthday Greeting for Freshly Made Sketches


With some leftover paper scraps from a scrapbook layout, I created a card for Freshly Made Sketches.



 There was a section of the pattern paper that had clouds, and I cut the smallest two balloons from those clouds.  The stars were filled in with Liquid Pearls.  My sentiment was stamped using Avery Elle pigment ink with clear embossing powder.


My balloon strings were created using white pigment ink from Color Box and then clear embossed.  









Supplies Used - Freshly Made Sketches
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs
Dies:  Lil' Inker Designs
Ink:  Avery Elle and Color Box
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Stampin' Up Clear Embossing Powder, Liquid Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome! Great colors! I love the balloons and the ribbon!!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I love the combination of those balloons and your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete