Monday, March 31, 2014

Heart 2 Heart Marathon

Tonight was a marathon night of creating for Heart 2 Heart challenges in the month of March, as the deadline is fast approaching by hours.

The first week was a Triple Play challenge.  It was the 3rd day of the 3rd month, so the challenge was to create a card using three of something on your card.  With Easter fast approaching, I created a card with three bunnies . . .



The second week was Feeling Lucky.  While a card with shamrocks would have been appropriate, I decided to create a card that could be given to someone who makes me feel lucky for being in my life.  Here is my card:



The third week was the Pantone challenge, to use a combination of colors from the fashion world.  I used Smoothie, Honey, and Sky, although some of the color in mine was second generation to get the desired result, and I did add a couple of other shades.  Here is my design . . .


The final challenge was Country Flair.  For that challenge I found an old paper pack with some patchwork design and created what looked like a view of the country.  What says country like a tire swinging from a tree!


I might not have thought it possible to create four cards in one evening, but the inspiration was fabulous.

All product used in these creations was from Close To My Heart . . . using up my stash!

 

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You did a great job with ALL of the challenges! My favorites is the color challenge card :)

    Thanks for playing along with Heart2Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really were on a marathon, I love them all. I think my favourite is from the colour challenge, simple yet so striking! I love your take on feeling luck, I went traditional with shamrocks but I love what you did with and your thoughts. Great job on all of them, thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.,..you have been quite the busy bee my friend! I love each and everyone of your cards. Your final card is my favorite...I love the angle and those colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I live them all but my favorite might just be the last one! There's something about the composition that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rocked all the H2H March challenges! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards!! Great job on all the cards! Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all wonderful! Great job! I absolutely love the Happy Thoughts card for the Pantone challenge! Thanks for playing along with us in all of the challenges for March!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on all the cards, my favourite is the Pantone challenge, I really love how it turned out! Thanks for playing along at H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete