Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bunches of Wishes for The Card Concept 5

I've been playing along with The Card Concept since the challenge started up this year.  It's a great challenge that asks you to identify your style.  Here is the fifth challenge  for The Card Concept.  

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjl7DLEC8VfCtsCeg0Ab9H8yHT2LaE0jKxgSYBRCMIv5OBfOef_Qz_yoLcHuZ12APdt-GfCbqObL84VWKYtGiv5pjyUXoVQuFebpMdlRwjWckeZQHFsQCqrb3QFxCDJ8fz21YAGFiCRBPw/s1600/943046_10151805186312547_592338746_n.jpg

I think I gained five pounds just looking at those cake pops.  They look absolutely yummy.

Now I typically go with "Clean and Layered" as my style, and today was no different.  Instead of using a pattern/designer paper, I created my own.  Here is my design . .
 

The balloon stamps were from Lil' Inker Designs, and it required some pretty serious masking to get the effect I was looking for, which was a lot of balloons.  I used Scotch's 2-inch Post-It tape for my masks, and I kept the bottom couple of inches of my panel white so I could stamp my sentiment. The ribbon border covers the separation. 


Looking forward to seeing what next week's inspiration has to offer.


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Rhinestones from Close To My Heart  and Scotch 2" Post-it Tape









2 comments:

  1. My goodness, that IS some serious masking. So well executed and it is delightful! Love the ribbon and the fabulous accent too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you've 'illustrated' your sentiment by having bunches of balloons - I always think it's great when the image and sentiment work this well together! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete