Saturday, March 15, 2014

Avery Elle - Embellishments



I have been falling in love with a few "news stamp companies.  While the companies themselves may not be new, they are new to me.  One of those is Avery Elle.  I've discovered their stamps and I've discovered their new pigment ink, and I'm loving both of them right now.

I came across AEI(heart)U Challenge this week, and I just had to play along.  The challenge was to use embellishments.  Here is my creation  . . .


I used two Avery Elle stamp sets for this card.  The bicycle is from Roll With It and the border is from Link It Up.

For my embellishments (after all, that was the challenge) I used some rhinestones and a wood stick pin, both from Little Yellow Bicycle.    






Now that awesome bicycle image reminds me of my younger years . . . my friend had a bicycle built for two and there was something nostalgic about riding around town on that bike.  Great memories and great fun creating.


Challenge 2

Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah Desert Storm
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  Avery Elle Link it Up and Roll With It
Ink:  Avery Elle and Versafine
Ribbon:  Stampin Up
Other:  Rhinestones and Stick Pin from Little Yellow Bicycle


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bicycle scene! Love the colors and the stick pin reminds me of a balloon tied to the bike. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with the AE Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!! I love that sweet bicycle made for two and the fun "flag" pin is the perfect embellishment!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Seiko’s gradual move replica watches upmarket over the past several years has been divisive among fans of the brand, there’s no doubt that the brand’s current lineup is one of replica watches uk the strongest in its price range. With a strong series of new releases throughout 2020 from its entry-level 5 Sports series, a fake rolex slew of popular new Prospex diver designs, and exciting new developments for its higher-end Spring Drive models, Seiko has been consistently replica rolex delivering this year on nearly every front. One of the quieter corners of Seiko’s lineup so far in fake watches 2020, however, has been the dressy Presage series. While there have been a few new Presage additions this year to moderate acclaim, overall the line has not seen the same level of fanfare as some rolex replica of its sportier cousins. With its latest release, Seiko has rectified this in dramatic fashion fake rolex uk with a new series that showcases the brand’s strength in case design, dial finishing, and movement work, all in a uniquely Japanese fashion. The Seiko fake watches uk Presage Sharp Edged Series, including the Seiko Presage SPB167, Seiko Presage SPB165, Seiko Presage SPB169, and Seiko Presage SPB170, is one of the Presage line’s most replica watches complete collections to date, and hopefully a beacon for the future of the brand’s three-hand replica watches uk dress designs.

    ReplyDelete