Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - ViewMaster Card



I've been so busy working, there has been little time to create.  But I definitely did not want to break my Kit Kraft Wednesday rule . . . because if I don't post something using my kits, then I agreed I would have to stop getting them (and we certainly can't have that).  


So this week I wanted to be sure to use my monthly stamps/dies from The Stamps of Life that arrived in February (yes, I know it's March).  I had an idea from the minute they arrived of doing a "ViewMaster" card . . . where you have a dial that spins and reveals different designs thru a window.  I actually include a little video below so you can see what I'm talking about (or is it typing about).


So I pulled up CAS(E) this Sketch and grabbed last week's sketch to create my design . . .


And here is my video (don't listen to the phone ringing at the end). 


Seriously fun, right?  I used my Copics to color the little images.  I am so glad to have that set, as I see some ViewMaster cards in my future. 



Supplies Used - Viewmaster Card
Cardstock:  Bazzill and American Crafts
Pattern Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps:  The Stamps of Life Spinner2Stamp and MoreSpinnerIdeas2Stamp
Dies: Spinner Dies
Ink:  Memento and Copic Markers
Other:  American Crafts Brad, Rhinestones from Eyelet Outlet

2 comments: