Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Rainbows



It's another Kit Kraft Wednesday, and if you follow my blog, you know the rule.  If you don't use your monthly kits that come in the mail, than you have to cancel them.  (Not happening.)

So today I played with a recent arrival:  my March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  I decided to use the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch, and here is the sketch.
 

 And here is my design . . .


I had this idea that the sun shines in the sky, above the clouds and produces rainbows down below.  So I used a sun print paper for one rectangle, the sky/cloud paper for another and displayed a rainbow below. 


 With the exception of my ink and some clear embossing powder, all supplies are from my kit (which is awesome). 
 

Supplies Used
Cardstock: Bazzill from March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit
Pattern Paper: Lawn Fawn from March SSS Card Kit
Stamps:  Color and Sunshine from March SSS Kit
Ink:  Versafine and Avery Elle
Other:  Sequins from SSS Kit; Clear Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet & lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulously bright and cheery card. I love that little rainbow! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...love that color crayon and rainbow, so fun with the matching paper.

    ReplyDelete