Monday, March 24, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

I happened upon another new challenge that I've never participated in before.  It is the Fusion Card Challenge where you have a photo inspiration and a sketch.  You can use one or the other, or you can use both.  I decided to use both to create my card . . .


The pattern paper for my card is a Stampin' Up holiday paper from last year, but I thought it would work perfectly for this design.  I created my focal panel using Lucky Limeade and Summer Starfruit.  My sentiment is a simple "hi" so that my inside could be anything I wanted.

Here is the Fusion sketch/photo . . .






Supplies Used - Fusion "Hi" Card
Cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Stamps and Ink are all Stampin' Up
Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Reminds me of spirograph I enjoyed as a little girl! I loved it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too sweet! I love all your beautiful circles, kind of reminds me of a sprirograph from when I was a kid...just amazing!

    ReplyDelete