Sunday, March 16, 2014

Brewin' Up Wishes for Seize the Sketch


Another creation for Seize the Sketch, and this one features one of my favorite things.  Coffee!  I can never resist a stamp set that has anything to do with coffee, and the one from Reverse Confetti did not deter me.  The fact that it had separate little stamps for the coffee in your cup just made it irresistible. 

Here is my design . . . 


I paper-pieced my coffee cup.  I stamped using green embossing powder on the cup, and the coffee is on brown cardstock using clear embossing powder (check out that adorable coffee swirl). 


Always fun to play along, and always fun to use items from my stash! 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah and Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Be A Barista
Dies:  Stampin' Up Chalktalk
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger Archival
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Stampin' Up Embossing Powder





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!!! I love that cup of coffee with the design in it, so fun.

    ReplyDelete