Sunday, September 6, 2026

Warm Wishes Fun Fold Card

Sticking with the holidays, while the items were out and about on my crafty desk. This card is inspired by the palette presented in the Just Add Ink challenge. 

For this one, I went with a fun fold card. It's a 6 x 6 easel card with a diagonal fold.  



I stamped my images on kraft cardstock. I love the result, especially those white tips on the darker pinecones.

The plaid paper was perfect for the diagonal cut on this card. Many thanks for the color inspiration, Just Add Ink

Hope you get inky today!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Warm Wishes

Stamps and Dies:  Pinecone Greetings Stamp Set and Dies and Alpine Village Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Cranberry Fizz, Deck the Halls, Icing on the Cake, Over Coffee (Catherine Pooler Inks); White Gel Pen (Uchida)

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Through the Woods Pattern Paper  (Catherine Pooler Designs); Gingersnap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Chocolate Chip Cardstock (Stampin' Up);

Other: Oak City Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment