Monday, August 3, 2026

In Stitches Inspired by Cardz 4 Galz

My card today was inspired by the prompt from Cardz 4 Galz. Rainbow was the inspiration, and so I pulled a set from Spellbinders and created the creation of a rainbow, some some "girlz" might do! 


I had some fun with this card. I used a textured and slightly inked background . . . textured to give that same cross weave that you'd get from cross-stitch fabric. I was also able to find a fun pattern paper that seemed to match my die cuts, including those little flowers. 


Another fun creation, and I certainly hope you find a way to have some fun!

Debbie

Supplies Used - In Stitches Over You

Stamps and Dies:  Weekender Sentiment Stamp Set, Big Bicycle Dies, Gathering Stiches Dies (Spellbinders);

Ink & Embossing:  Party Dress, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Orange Twist, Fiesta Blue, Grape Crush (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Lily White (Bazzill); Rainbow Vibes Pattern Paper (Brutus Monroe); Gingersnap (The Stamps of Life);  Holographic Mirror Paper (Scrapbook.com); Cardstock Scraps (Spellbinders);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Lemon Chiffon Pops of Color (Scrapbook.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment