I can never pick a favorite color, but I do have some favorite color combinations. This one has a been a favorite of mine for years, and in fact, my daughter's room was pink with roses bordering below the ceiling when she was little. She was a fan of pink!
Shhhh . . . she's 40 now. But I haven't aged as quickly. I'm on a slower track - ha!
Several shades of pink and several shades of green. I think this floral design from Pinkfresh is beautiful.
This is actually the perfect sentiment for my daughter. She's been my wild child.
Make some time to create something creative!
Debbie
Supplies Used - One Day . . .
Stamps and Dies: Darling Dahlias and Floral Bunch Stamp Sets
(Pinkfresh Studio);
Ink & Embossing: Bellini, Samba, Lime Rickey and Garden Party
(Catherine Pooler Inks); Jet Black (Lawn Fawn);
Paper: Distress White Heavystock
(Ranger); Accent Opaque Cardstock; Black Cardstock (American Crafts);
Other: Clear Loose Gems (Close To My Heart); Darling
Dahlias Stencil (Pinkfresh Studio);


This turned out wonderful using the colors in the palette! The sentiment is super fun too! Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDelete