Friday, August 9, 2024

Snappy Birthday

I got a little crafty with my pile of stamped Pink & Main images. Make My Monday's challenge is coloring medium. I had stamped some images a few weeks ago for a different MMM challenge, so I pulled out my bag of images and got to coloring again. I used Copics as my coloring medium for the critters, and then created a watercolor background for my ocean.



Stickles in all the right places, and some Glossy Accents on the mask and the beach ball. 

You all may be seeing more of these gators (crocs) in the next couple of weeks.

I hope you get the chance to get inky!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Snappy Birthday

Stamps and Dies:  Essentials Frame Die (Pinkfresh Studios); Stitched Wavy Backdrop Landscape, Wavy Banner and Spring Showers Dies (Lawn Fawn); Smile Crocodile Stamp Set and Dies (Pink & Main);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black (Lawn Fawn); Copics; Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Gingersnap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Birthday Candles Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn);

Other: Unicorn Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger); 




2 comments:

  1. awww adorable. this is a cute card with a wonderful scene and excellent coloring job. Thank you for sharing this fabulous creation with us at MMM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great & creative design with the cute Crocodile critters! And beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete