Wednesday, July 3, 2024

You're the Candy!

The TGIF Challenge this week is a Theme Challenge. And this one is "sweet treats".  

Yummy sweet treats from the candy store had me stamping away in some beautiful hues to match my pattern paper borders at the bottom of my card. 


I added some sparkle and shine in the form of some glossy and glitter accents.  


Oddly, I've never had rock candy. These have me wanting some right about now.

I hope you get a chance to play with some sweet stamps sets in your stash.

Debbie

Supplies Used - You're the Candy in My Jar

Stamps and Dies:  Candy Shoppe Stamp Set and Die, Hey Sugar Sentiments, (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Chiffon, Pucker Up, Serenade, Drive-in, In the Park, Cummerbund, Garden Party, and Sand Castle Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Wallpaper Pattern Paper Packs (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger); 



No comments:

Post a Comment