Thursday, March 16, 2023

Smart As Can Bee

The cupcake prompt at Cupcake Inspirations looked wicked yummy, so I had to play along.  

I pulled out an old kit that I remembered was bee themed.  I still had lots of product left to play with.  

I adore that little bee with his cute little glasses. I used some Nuvo Drops to put some lenses in those glasses.  I mean, he needs to see to be able to fly!

Bee Creative!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Smart as can Be

Stamps and Dies:  Bee Yourself Stamp Set and Hexagon Die (Simon Says Stamp)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Tiara Ink (Catherine Pooler); Black Shimmer Pen (Close To My Heart); Wink of Stella; Blender Pen (Marvy);

Paper:  Black Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp), White Daisy (Close To My Heart); The Bees Knees Pattern Paper (Honey Bee Stamp); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);

Other: Morning Dew Crystal Drops (Nuvo); Gold and Black Sequins (Simon Says Stamp);


3 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’›this!! I saw this at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is an anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your cute bee reminds me of the Busy Bees Ride at Dollywood, TN, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and that bee is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE!! I LOVE the little glasses on the bee. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete